Rimage Software Suite includes:
- Quick Disc
- Production Server
- Rimage System Manager
- CD Designer
- Prepares and transmits the work for recording and printing.
- It makes it easy to create work step by step (select a task, add data, add a label, enter the number of discs produced).
- Supports different types of CDs/DVDs/BDs.
- Sets the queue and monitors the work.
- Saves an image of the disc you are reading or copying.
- Saves the work for later use.
- It allows you to control and control the recording and verification, overprinting of discs, robotics of the device.
- It supports and monitors workflow processes (initialization, termination, invalidation).
Rimage System Manager:
- Rimage System Manager allows you to set both the work queue and contact with an external client – the network.
- Allows you to control the publication of discs by network users (recording of the station from which the work was commissioned and in what quantity, archiving in the database).
- Supports device access protection system.
- Completes the outsourced and interrupted work (e.g. lack of power).
CD Designer is an easy, convenient application for creating or importing labels that will be printed on the surface of CDs/DVD/BD discs. It also allows you to add the background color of the disc, text, photographs, variable field (text, date, number), bar code. It is installed as a separate program and displays from the main menu.
- Simple step-by-step action.
- The ability to quickly center an image or text on a disc.
- Preview when you create a project (the background or photo areas in the disc's print box are more lightened – immediately verifying that important data or elements are in the overprint box of the disc).
- Add graphics, text, object, photos in different formats.
- Choose simple examples and templates for quick label design.
- Supported file formats: BMP, DCX, DIB, DXF, EPS, IMG, JPG, PCX, PNG, TGA, TIF, WMF, WPG.
- The ability to add text in variable fields (merge) using data files, or databases.
- The ability to add 22 types of barcodes, support two variants of UPC, four regional codes including Australian.
It is an application that allows you to commission a duplicater rimage by any computer with a web browser installed (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari). Performs similar functions as QuickDisc.W
An application that allows you to monitor and control the system through a web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari). Performs similar functions as System Manager.